Thursday, August 20, 2015

Alway time to paint Artist Trading Cards

I have been so busy this summer with Art Fairs,Gallery Shows and Plein Air events you would think I would not have time for painting a few small aceos but I make the time. I carry blanks with me in my bag so when a little whimsical idea hits I can sketch it and paint it later. I often add a little color while working on the computer spin around let it dry and complete it as I work,as an artist who works full time you must make the most of all of your time. Right now I am in the studio but I started a load of laundry before I started to work here, I have a watercolor in the process and I am starting my days shipment of sold work. Yes, I am busy but I make time to paint a few little aceos.







These small trading cards and many more are available at my ebay store 

No comments:

Post a Comment